- To clean the air filter: Lift the front panel upward, slide the air filter down.
- To clean the dust, you can either use a vacuum cleaner, or wash them with warm water.
- Use a mild detergent when the filters are very dirty, and dry it. Keep out of sunlight.
- The filters should be cleaned every three months. If there so much dust during system operation cleaning frequency needs to be increased.
- Once removing filters, Don’t touch fins in order to avoid injury
- Never use water above 113 °F to wash, or it can cause deformation or discoloration
- Never use abrasive cleaning agents (FOAM CLEANER) that can remove the hydrophilic coating