- During Operation, point the remote control signal sender at the receiving window on indoor unit.
- The distance between signal sender and receiving window should be no more than 25ft, and there should be no obstacles between them.
- Signal may be interfered easily in the room where there is fluorescent lamp or wireless telephone ;remote controller should be close to indoor unit during operation.
- Replace new batteries of the same model when replacement is required.
- when don't use remote controller for a long time , please take out the batteries
- If the display on remote controller is fuzzy or there's no display , please replace batteries. recommendations
Mirage Remote controller Recommendations Print
Modified on: Thu, 1 Nov, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.